benefits of walking barefoot
- drawing electrons from the earth improves health
- earthing changes the electrical activity in the brain, as measured by electroencephalograms
- grounding benefits skin conductivity, moderats heart rate variability, improves glucose regulation, reduces stress and boosts immunity.
- earthing increases the surface charge of red blood cells
- it just feels really nice to walk through thick grass or soft sand or squishy moss
You are still young, free.. Do yourself a favor. Before it’s too late, without thinking too much about it first, pack a pillow and a blanket and see as much of the world as you can. You will not regret it. One day it will be too late.
Most days I wish I never met you because then I could sleep at night and I wouldn’t have to walk around with the knowledge there was someone like you out there.
"Wherever you go, no matter the weather, always bring your own sunshine." - Anthony J. D’Angelo
Meet Sam, my yogi friend and initial yoga inspirer. This girl showed me the ropes and continues to show me the ropes. I love her spirit and passion, plus she’s pretty cute.
At what age did you lose your compassion?
Teddy and Isa
*drinks vodka* *gags* “ugh I hate vodka” *drinks vodka*
when will it stop
I want a tattoo of the first morning we woke up together. I want the memory to hurt.
Clementine von Radics (via ughpoems)clementinevonradics)
WARNING: I have memories like landmines.
You cannot possibly walk carefully enough.
There are days I open my mouth and all that
Comes out is apologies. Days when I’m sorry
But you can’t fucking touch me.
"Broken" by clementinevonradics
From As Often As Miracles
My favorite in that book! ♥
1. the meaning behind my url
2. a picture of me
3. tattoos i have
4. last time i cried and why
5. piercings i have
6. favorite band
7. biggest turn off(s)
8. top 5 (insert subject)
9. tattoos i want
10. biggest turn on(s)
12. ideas of a perfect date
13. life goal(s)
14. piercings i want
15. relationship status
16. favorite movie
17. a fact about my life
19. middle name
20. anything you want to ask